Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2012 Theme Word

Sleep. A year full of sleep. Sleep equals energy. I want energy.


I chose the word sleep because i think that we all could use a little more sleep this year. Sleeping has a lot to do with with your health, mentally and physically. Studies have even linked obesity to por sleeping habits, and we all know that when you get plenty of sleep your day just seems better. Now I mainly chose sleep because Im very tiered right now, but as I began to blog about it, I realized the signifigance of the word. With sleep there is no "perfect number", sleep varys among different people. Someone could be your age and gender but need a different amount of sleep then you. I personally have found that about 8 hours is just right for me. If I oversleep or undersleep I get a headache and become a bit morose. I find that I sleep the best durring the Winter because there's nothing like a warm, thick blanket on a brumal night. The best thing to do for being sick is... you got it, sleep and nothing is better then convalescence in a comfy bed. So for 2012 lets all get a little more sleep and and have a healthy year.   

No comments:

Post a Comment